New Uke day

Mopey

Reaction score
Picked this up last week from a guy I spoke to on Ebay, did the deal after the auction ended and it received no bids. Very happy with the deal we did on it. Stunning looking and sounding uke. My second Big Island uke and I think they are doing a great job.

IMG_1226.JPGIMG_1233.jpgIMG_1228.JPGIMG_1231.JPG

Cheers all,

David.

Lovely uke! I think that Big Islands are another "buyers secret" - great bang for the buck!

Hey Gmoney. I agree. It was actually missing out on your Martin that led me to this. I'm sure there is still a Martin in my future though.

Looks like a keeper bro. Grats' on the new uke!

Very nice looking uke.....congratulations!!!!!

Aloha David,
Awesome uke and Happy New Uke day man!! Have fun and enjoy....Happy Strummings..thanks for sharing and the Pic's..Played a couple and they have a nice neck for comfort...I see you
still have the old design of the honu(turtle) which I like better...MM Stan

Hey Stan, I did not know they switched completely? I thought they did two lines now - the Honu range with this headstock, and the more traditional headstock on the big island range. That Honu symbol is great though, hope they do keep it.

that is beautiful. do they come in all sizes?

It truly is stunning. How does it sound? Congratulations! I just love new uke days.

Congratulations on the new ukulele! I have a Big Island honu koa tenor and like it a lot. Big Island makes nice instruments and your's is a beautiful one. I also agree with Stan -- the honu headstock logo is way cool.

Top Bottom