Eleukes UK?...

rock_and_roll_camera

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been a long time away from the underground... wish I had something really interesting or cool to say I'd been up to while I was away but... er... I haven't!? :S

Anyway, on to the matter in hand... Eleuke... Does anybody know if such a place exists within the UK where I may be able to get me grubby little mits on one? Can't find anywhere really but the places that are about don't have a whole lotta choice?

I is pretty sure I'd be going for the Jazz Cut-Away, in either natural or sunburst in Tenor size... or maybe Concert. That being said I'm still not 100% so I'd like to find somewhere that maybe carries a sizable amount of the range...

All the ones I like so far are only available for me to order from the US, and though the flat price is pretty reasonable, by the time you add shipping it ain't a pretty picture (Well it wouldn't be if the missus found out how much it cost in shipping! :D) Plus I'd probably get me pants pulled down with import tax and what have you!?...

Well, any ideas do let me know guys... Oh, and its good to be back nestling in the miniture bosom that is the world of Ukuleles!...

I'm in the UK, and ordered one from the USA... I had to pay import tax of course.
Great Ukes'

Aloha
Rock and roll camera,
Glad to have you back...miss you man....wondered you you jumped off the face of the forums...Hope all is well...Mim's has them and she sets them up too....I have a rosewood concert...
it is as comfortable as heck to play...love it...Good Luck and Happy Strummings..MM Stan

Cheers Stan... Nah, didn't jump man, just faded away for a bit... I'll certainly give Mim's a look... again though she's in the States isn't she? Though the set-up is a good deal I guess. What was the damage for yours?

When I was looking for an Eleuke about four months ago, I was told they do not have them to sell in the UK, but recently heard they have a new UK distributor so maybe soon they'll be available, would love to get my hands on one, but can't afford to import!

Good Luck with your hunt!

Hey! goto ebay and seatch "Mim Eleuke" and you will get my listings. BUT... I have a ton more models if there is something different you are looking for and some B-stock in the colors and some of the other models I dont currently have. If you want one, do not bid on ebay, PM me the model and you address. I will work up a price plus shipping for you. We will see if we can work something out. I can do a super price on 100 series concerts and tenors right now. I have a ton. Not shamelessly promoting... just wanting to let you know the US to UK options. But yes, buying in-country is nice too.

What about that shop in Holland?

Top Bottom