D'addrio Titanium T2 string set

CoLmes

UU+
Reaction score
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone here knows where to get them from? I have them on my tenor uke and I completely forgot which site I used to buy them and I don't want to buy the wrong set. I need to get a new set for UWC.

Thanks in advance, I know i'm a dummy.

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone here knows where to get them from? I have them on my tenor uke and I completely forgot which site I used to buy them and I don't want to buy the wrong set. I need to get a new set for UWC.

Thanks in advance, I know i'm a dummy.

stringsbymail.com

LINK

Three Strings? What do you use for the 4th? Haven't heard of these strings.

G and A strings are the same. Don't ask me. I just use them and that's the way they come.

The T2's are guitar strings . . .

the strings are a little thick, col, so you may run into some buzzin'

the strings are a little thick, col, so you may run into some buzzin'

Assuming the instrument is set up for the strings (as CoLmes already has them on), how would thicker strings cause buzzing?

Most would grab a J4604 which would match the trebles, but I prefer the J4804 (which is almost impossible to find now as an individual string). There has been a lot of discussion on this already, search and you'll see.

Last edited:
Yeah my uke wasn't actually set up for them but I haven't had any problems with the strings. The only real problem is on my Kanile'a the A string always gets stuck when I try to pull it out of the bridge hole, like pretty much every time.

are these as dense and loud as fluorocarbons or are they actually fluorocarbons? Obviously they are not made of titanium

are these as dense and loud as fluorocarbons or are they actually fluorocarbons? Obviously they are not made of titanium

Which fluorocarbons? On my instruments, Worths are crap, and D'Addario ProArtes (most versions) run all over them. However, I've heard a few other instruments where Worths sound great. The only other carbon string I use are Savarez Alliance, which feel softer (even the high tension ones), but have that certain ring, that kani; T2's are the only ones I've found that come close.

Top Bottom