Latest Ukes ready to ship NOW. For Sale

Tudorp

Big guy with a lil' uke..
UU VIP
Reaction score
Here is a current line up of Ukes ready to ship now. All these have been set up by me, and look and sound awesome.

Model 1C, Concert, Solid Mahogany.
Model 1T, Tenor Solid Curly Maple.
Model 2T, Tenor Solid Acacia
Model 3T, Tenor Solid Mahogany
Model 4T, Tenor Solid Mahogany
lineup-1.png

duklineup2.jpg

This one is also back in inventory. It did not sell on ebay. So, it is still available and in the mix of choices.
3ta6.jpg

There will be more ready soon.
Available this week. Dük Model 6T Arched Top Tenor $269.95 w/ hard case
5-2.jpg

Last edited:
Aloha Tony,
Hey those ukes look awesome....must be a ukulele candy store at your house too...and you must be having fun...did you get your uke back from the Mrs...??? MM Stan

What are the chances of ever seeing a 4T in Maple without the glitzy stuff on the back?
Can he do different bindings such as tortoise? Right now, my "blues uke" is a Cordoba 20TM CE and I am hoping to upgrade eventually. Do I remember correctly that you install pickups Tudorp?

Last edited:
She has her own tenor Stan, but still has yet to surrender IZ. She took off with him too.. lol.. And yes, I am having a blast with the Ukeathon at the house.

The ones I offer at present are from stock, but myself and the builder are still planning for him to start building models to my specs for my shop. At that time, I will be offering some that don't have so much bubble gum on them, with a darker bindings as well. We are still going over details on that stuff for future stuff..

Actually, the 4T is my favorite. Up front it looks tough and then hidden on the back, you can see that it is actually sweet! Good job on the ukuleles!!!

Just wanted to give a shout out to Tudrop. I got a model 4T from him (a little different this the one here...no inlay on the back but a dragon inlay on the fretboard). The setup is great and the uke sounds nice and sweet. Did a quick review with a sound sample here for those interested.

Wow! VeRy NiCe.... I like the decorative models... eye catching first impression. Prices seem reasonable too. :)

i wish you could get 4T in acacia wood, with the nice pick guards on them, cut away, with the dragon inlay on the neck.... wait, any chance you might be able to, ie have one built with acacia instead of mahogany???

also with the 2T models does he spray or do something to the edges of the ukulele to give that dark colour??? any chance it can be requested to have that 'not' done??

i really love the look and sound of these ukes

When we start up build on ukes specifically for my shop with my specs, I am sure 4T can be had in Acacia. He does build similar ones to that style with acacia. For now, I am just purchasing from his already built stock so we are limited. Within the next few months, we do have plans to build to my specs for my shop. And yes, the 2T is my favorite as well. That is a dark colored "rim burst" he sprays on them, but he doesn't do all of them like that. I actually have one just like it on the way that does not have the dark rim burst, and also does not have the palm design inlay on it. When we start my personal builds, it will be for models 4T (with and without pickguards in Acacia and Mahogany), 2T, 1T (In Maple, Acacia, Mahogany) and a couple new models, one being an archtop. Also the 1C (which is the same as the 2T but in Concert). They will have more subtle abalone and MOP inlays, and my "Dük" logo in MOP on the headstock. There will also be a soprano with a concert neck available.

I know I like the 4T but I like less bling. I like the markers on the Maple an think that would be great! Really digging the sound out of these. Blown away actually.

I know I like the 4T but I like less bling. I like the markers on the Maple an think that would be great! Really digging the sound out of these. Blown away actually.

I've got two of those maples, and love that one too myself. I kept one of the two I got for my personal collection too.. ;)

I also reallly love the grain pattern on the mahogany on the 3T one too. Kinda tiger stripped. I am hoping that one sells fast before I end up taking that one for myself too, lol.. I can't afford to stay doing this like that, because I am a horrible customer, and never pays, hahhah..

Last edited:
Not buying right now, but I like the looks of the 4T. Any close-ups (particularly of the headstock) you could post?

This is the standard headstock on these, and the style I plan to use once my logo starts going on them. The logo on the ones in the near future will be inlaid mother of pearl. All of these have the headstock on the left with the exception of the maple. It has a different shape with an inlaid lily in abalone. These headstocks have a veneer of rosewood. The one on the left will be the soprano headstock with friction tuners.

altheadstock.jpg

This next one is the headstock on the maple. It has the same sealed geared tuners as the rest of them, except it has ebony buttons in lue of chrome.
maple4.jpg

Last edited:
Good headstock logo. Not too much and not too little. Will look good as an inlay. I am diggin' watching you make this work Tudorp!

Maybe I missed it.
What's the significance of Duk?
I googled it and found a restaurant in Lancashire.
Or are you a minion of the Duke Energy Corp with duk as it's stock symbol?

Last edited:
lol.. No.. It actually started by being called once the "Duke Of Ukes" by someone in my area. So, I decided to call my little business venture "Duke". I decided against that, because 'Duke of Uke" is already in use, several places. So, I make it "Dük" seeing I speak, (well DID anyway) German. I spoke it in high school and while serving in Germany for over 3 years. Been 25 years since I spoke it so dont ask me to break out in Duetch anytime soon, lol.. But, always loved the language hince the Umlught <spelliing> over the U making it pronouced the same as "Duke". That's it in a nutshell. That, and it looks cool.. lol

Well, it certainly sounds better than Herzog, which the silly Google translater says is German for Duke lol. I like the little umlauts and it certainly worked for Haagen Daz. No idea how you get those to show up here.

Dang!
We just blew the budget on, of all things, flowers and shrubs for the yard.
My lovely wife lost her spending mood.
Timing is everything.
Soon..... soon.....

Dang!
We just blew the budget on, of all things, flowers and shrubs for the yard.
My lovely wife lost her spending mood.
Timing is everything.
Soon..... soon.....

Ya got to know how to deliver it my friend. Tell her that it is a scientific fact that playing ukulele music soothes & stimulates flower and plant growth. Better than furtilizer.. ;) It's just the cost of good gardening.. hehheh

Bump. All these are still available and ready to ship...

Top Bottom