Evanescence--My Immortal Ukulele Instrumental

ItsAMeCasey

Reaction score
This is my newly made arrangement of My Immortal by Evanescence. I was kind of iffy about trying this song on the ukulele because I didn't know how it would translate without the singing, but I think it actually sounds pretty decent as an instrumental. Hope you guys enjoy! :)

Awesome playing and great arrangement!

I seem to have problem hearing the audio on this one.. I'd re-try on another PC later.

EDIT: My bad.... It may just be my headphones... LOL... sorry.. Great tune!

Last edited:
Aloha Casey,
Sound Awesome.....did you just get that Kanilea....nice playing...and the uke sounds sweet....Thanks for sharing...MM Stan

thanks for the compliments guys! And yeah the audio is weird.. Idk why, but the sound always gets distorted in my videos. And MMStan, I got the Kanilea about 2 and a half months ago so it's still relatively new. Bought it right down the street at the factory lol!

I got the Kanilea about 2 and a half months ago so it's still relatively new. Bought it right down the street at the factory lol!
gosh! you're so lucky!!! :) it'd take me 2 and a half months to get it shipped to me from the factory LOL :)

lol yeah Hannson, the ease of getting ukes is a great thing about living on Oahu. For me, it gets boring on this Island though.. I wanna experience snow during Winter time lol!

Top Bottom