More Black Bears on fmm

Doc_J

Reaction score
Duane has some more Black Bears koa ukes up on fmm.
Sopranos, a pineapple, and ...are you ready.... a sopranino.

Good thing I already tried a Manini and it was just too small for me. But I bet this one would be nicer. Hmmm maybe....;)

D. Heilman should not really like to sell to international ukers:
he does not accept credit cards or paypal. I find myself extremely lucky to live in Brazil and have managed to buy an almost-new Black Bear mahogany soprano by Eugene, from Australia, by paypal. On Friday it will arrive in my house!

But... This BB Pineapple looks really wonderful...

Last edited:
Wow - that sopranino is beautiful! I mean they're all beautiful, but the nino? Wow.

They can also be viewed on the Black Bear website . . .

I did look at your review Doc_J, thank you and I checked out the website. But is there anyone else out there with other info/opinions about Black Bear ukuleles?

I did look at your review Doc_J, thank you and I checked out the website. But is there anyone else out there with other info/opinions about Black Bear ukuleles?

I've never owned one, but I've been reading these boards for a while and I've only seen positive comments. They're supposed to be quite good, and those prices do look more than fair.

Sigh. I had been kicking myself for not buying a koa soprano when they were originally available and since then (like in the past 2-3 weeks) I've bought a white label Kamaka. Not that I'm complaining but I'd still really like one of those Black Bears. Dang!

Top Bottom