First original

Wow, great job. Everybody pardon me while I go burn all of my ukuleles, now. :)

if i were to nitpick, i'd recommend changing up the strum a little to vary the 2nd half of the song to incorporate more of the melody pattern you first laid out. still, great job, can't wait to see more from you!

Wow...I am right behind you with all of mine Oldephart. Looks I better get of the darn interwebs and go practice

Wow!!!! Honestly, how could we help you improve that man? That was awesome. Light and shade, sweet melody, use of the whole fretboard....just brilliant mate!!!!!

Maybe you could extend the outro a bit???? But really, it's all super to my ears...

A really great job Kevin! If you want suggestions, I would say that you need to work on your nervousness more than anything. You seem in kind of a rush. I would try spending some time with the song playing it slower, and with a metronome. It will keep you from rushing through it and help you relax. It has a franticness about it. But seriously, you should be very proud of this! Oh, and on your youtube title, I think you mean "starry" rather than "stary"?

First of all, AWESOME job!!! I detect "hints" of your inspiration for parts of your composition but can't be absolutely sure :)

Second, my son (8) just started playing the Uke since late last year and I definitely hope he'd get as good as you eventually :)

Finally, it's really hard to comment on improvement as you've done a great job on it... so if I am to "nit-pick", it would be:

1. Don't worry too much about speed, but focus on clarity and accuracy (I'm sure you already know that :))

2. Similar to "Eugene Ukulele", flesh out the intro slightly, but I would also say.. do the same for the ending.... or consider ending it on a HIGH! :) i.e. don't slow down or.. slow down.. crescendo and BAM BAM! (lol, I know I shouldn't have commented LOL)

AWESOME job! Well done!

Top Bottom