PDA

View Full Version : hope these ukulele instruction books fit in this marketplace?

pekelo
05-25-2011, 08:04 PM
They really go hand-in-hand:)
For those who could use another method book series, this one
www.pekelosbooks.com offers a systematic method for learning
uke fingerpicking!
Chord melodies are gradually introduced & these books have been
endorsed by Lyle Ritz!
happy picking!
pekelo

mds725
05-25-2011, 10:12 PM
Cool! Thanks for posting!

mm stan
05-25-2011, 10:22 PM
Aloha Peter,
Does Your books cover different advanced picking styles...Mahalo Nui for sharing..MM Stan

xjumper
05-26-2011, 02:51 AM
I'm kind of an instructional junky. I have most every book available and Pekelo's book is one of the very best. I can't imagine the time and effort that went into his work, but it is impressive. I think anyone who gets it would be very satisfied.

provines
05-26-2011, 04:56 AM
Thanks for sharing the endorsement and link. I could really use these, of course I've got to put my mind to it.

Canoe Lady
05-26-2011, 07:55 AM
I picked up these books, but have not had time to go through them yet. I am excited to have some free time in June where I can park myself on a beach chair and do some learning.

pekelo
05-26-2011, 12:41 PM
re: Aloha Peter,
Does Your books cover different advanced picking styles...Mahalo Nui for sharing..MM Stan

e howzit -
that's actually coming up on Level 4...

pekelo
05-26-2011, 12:45 PM
I'm kind of an instructional junky. I have most every book available and Pekelo's book is one of the very best. I can't imagine the time and effort that went into his work, but it is impressive. I think anyone who gets it would be very satisfied.

glad you're enjoying the books!
I think it helps to be part time music teacher & part time geek:)