Where to buy KoAloha?

iDavid

Reaction score
I have a KoAloha concert and LOVE it. I was thinking of getting a soprano for my wife, maybe pikake. I got mine from MGM and really liked looking at the picture he would post.

So, where do you get them online, now-a-days?

I think I would call up Koaloha directly and see what they have or you can put an order in. if you are set on buying online there is ukulele uprising on the main page or even ukes.com

I have a KoAloha concert and LOVE it. I was thinking of getting a soprano for my wife, maybe pikake. I got mine from MGM and really liked looking at the picture he would post.

So, where do you get them online, now-a-days?
Why not call KoAloha directly. Tell them you are a repeat customer. Why go through a middle man, when you can go direct?

When I went on the KoAloha tour, I was told by a KoAloha representative that the best place to buy a KoAloha ukulele is in Waikiki because they had great prices there and KoAloha doesn't compete with its own dealers. While I was shopping in Waikiki, the two places I went to that had KoAlohas and impressed me the most were Bob's Ukulele (I went to the one at the Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center; there's also one at the Marriott Waikiki Beach) and Ukulele Puapua 2 on Kalakaua Avenue. The person I met at Bob's was really friendly and knowledgeable about ukes, and the people at Ukulele Puapua 2 offered to email me photos of ukes in stock and play the ukes I was interested in over the phone if I couldn't buy one in person. I also saw KoAlohas at Dan's Guitars in Honolulu for the same price they were selling for in Waikiki, and the people there are great too. Good luck!

You can still ordr rm me jus tha i dont use payapal.... I take credit ards since we are fnishished imoving can send things iut quickly I am stilll very ill but things usually ship within two days, aloha mgm

working on website will announce as soon as doctors okay which is still awhile away with ebay new policies and rates makinga vendord to run when hey start Its the only way to operte rather than give 13.5% to paypal and ebay just to selll something and still offer good pricrs. Remember also fuel prices are rising due to high fuel surcharges which seen to go up every notice, Canada also has just resrrucetured size limits on express shipping they will sooson rise their rates i suspect This is all being caused by physical carrriers losing business because of the computor age and also rising jet fuel and boat fuel charges for large container shps Matso in haaii has just had a 43% increase in its fuel charges affeecting especiallly food prices here why send a letter when you can email for nothing. shop number is 808-927-7297. email strill the same

You can still order rm me just tha i dont use payapal.... I take credit ards since we are fnishished imoving can send things iut quickly I am stilll very ill but things usually ship within two days, aloha mgmc

working on website will announce as soon as doctors okay which is still awhile away with ebay new policies and rates makinga vendord to run when hey start Its the only way to operte rather than give 13.5% to paypal and ebay just to selll something and still offer good pricrs. Remember also fuel prices are rising due to high fuel surcharges which seen to go up every notice, Canada also has just resrrucetured size limits on express shipping they will soson rise their rates i suspect This is all being caused by physical carrriers losing business because of the computor age and also rising jet fuel and boat fuel charges for large container shps Matso in haaii has just had a 43% increase in its fuel charges affeecting especiallly food prices here why send a letter when you can email for nothing. shop number is 808-927-7297. email strill the same. New prices for ukes are also on the rise at the wholesale level with all new orice list coming into effect.

You can still order rm me just tha i dont use payapal.... I take credit ards since we are fnishished imoving can send things iut quickly I am stilll very ill but things usually ship within two days, aloha mgmc

working on website will announce as soon as doctors okay which is still awhile away with ebay new policies and rates makinga vendord to run when hey start Its the only way to operte rather than give 13.5% to paypal and ebay just to selll something and still offer good pricrs. Remember also fuel prices are rising due to high fuel surcharges which seen to go up every notice, Canada also has just resrrucetured size limits on express shipping they will soson rise their rates i suspect This is all being caused by physical carrriers losing business because of the computor age and also rising jet fuel and boat fuel charges for large container shps Matso in haaii has just had a 43% increase in its fuel charges affeecting especiallly food prices here why send a letter when you can email for nothing. shop number is 808-927-7297. email strill the same. New prices for ukes are also on the rise at the wholesale level with all new orice list coming into effect.

do you have any pikake sopranow with the old bridge?

thought I'd ask

I believe that Mike (MGM) still has quite a bit of stock, you might call him and see what he has left in the way of KoAlohas. I don't recall his new phone number but it's posted in a couple of the threads about his illness and so on.

I know he's having to work a little slower with the illness and I guess the guys that worked for him bugging out but that would still be my first call if I were looking for another KoAloha.

John

I believe that Mike (MGM) still has quite a bit of stock, you might call him and see what he has left in the way of KoAlohas. I don't recall his new phone number but it's posted in a couple of the threads about his illness and so on.

Actuallly, MGM posted his phone number in this thread, too (post #14). It's 808-927-7297.

When I went on the KoAloha tour, I was told by a KoAloha representative that the best place to buy a KoAloha ukulele is in Waikiki because they had great prices there and KoAloha doesn't compete with its own dealers. While I was shopping in Waikiki, the two places I went to that had KoAlohas and impressed me the most were Bob's Ukulele (I went to the one at the Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center; there's also one at the Marriott Waikiki Beach) and Ukulele Puapua 2 on Kalakaua Avenue. The person I met at Bob's was really friendly and knowledgeable about ukes, and the people at Ukulele Puapua 2 offered to email me photos of ukes in stock and play the ukes I was interested in over the phone if I couldn't buy one in person. I also saw KoAlohas at Dan's Guitars in Honolulu for the same price they were selling for in Waikiki, and the people there are great too. Good luck!

The new english site where you can buy Koaloha instruments is at www.puapua.net. The older one is www.ukulele.pua2.com. They/ we are located on kalakaua ave at the sheraton waikiki! Come visit and we will show you the Koaloha we have in stock. We have several custom models from them at the moment! Please let me know what we can do to help.

Last edited:
Top Bottom