PDA

View Full Version : Till There Was You (Cover) + new uke :)

Craig Chee
05-26-2011, 01:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqNMJp1PRnI

A quick vid of my new mya-moe myrtle! i LOVE this uke!!!

joep
05-26-2011, 01:31 PM
Very nice. That song suits your voice. I can understand your excitement over your new ukulele. Looks and sounds very nice.

Craig Chee
05-26-2011, 01:38 PM
Thank you! I'll probably try the song again sometime when I'm not sick!

Very nice. That song suits your voice. I can understand your excitement over your new ukulele. Looks and sounds very nice.

OldePhart
05-26-2011, 02:32 PM
Very nice - playing and singing and uke!

What I really wanna know, though, is where you you got that shirt! Love the uke headstock coming from under the 'pit. :)

John

Ingrate
05-26-2011, 02:41 PM
Very nicely done! It does my heart good to see a fine instrument played & enjoyed as it should be.

..now, I've got to figure out those chords. I've always played this in C.

jeff

mm stan
05-26-2011, 03:00 PM
Aloha Craig,
Congratulations on the new Mya Moe...You gotta have of few of them...this one sound so sweet...and nice job..thanks for sharing..MM Stan

chindog
05-26-2011, 03:06 PM
Craig, that was absolutely fantastic! Your singing and playing are superb! Thanks for posting that vid!

Mike

Craig Chee
05-26-2011, 03:24 PM
thank you so much guys!
the shirt is from T&C, i always pick up their newest shirts when i visit home in hawaii (maybe once or twice a year)!

i hope to be doing a duet with myself (mango vs myrtle) to really outline the differences in the instruments!
hope you are enjoying your thursday!

Craig Chee
05-26-2011, 03:25 PM
Very nicely done! It does my heart good to see a fine instrument played & enjoyed as it should be.

..now, I've got to figure out those chords. I've always played this in C.

jeff

let me know if you want the chords i used! was supposed to be in F but my strings are still stretching and i forgot to tune up right before the vid :)

hannson
05-26-2011, 05:58 PM
Gosh Great Job!!!

1. Great Uke! I wouldn't put that down if I were you too :) (hmm... did you sing this tune TO your Uke :))

2. where did you get that T-shirt from?!?!?! :) hehehhe

p/s: I just viewed your website... *gulp* now, I know why you are so good :)

Craig Chee
05-26-2011, 10:58 PM
thank you!!! i'm honestly kinda embarrassed to have recorded while being sick but i was so excited from the new uke that i needed to share! the shirt is a T&C shirt that i picked up in hawaii when i was home for a wedding... it's an amazing shirt :)