Mya-Moe Koa concert - Trade for Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

johntz

Reaction score
Back up for sale.

Hi all,

I have a Mya-Moe Koa concert tradition I got from Eugene Ukulele. I sent it to Mya-Moe and they put strap bottons on it and tuned up the action. Redressed the frets and put new strings on it. It is a sweet uke and in perfect condition. Plays very well and sounds awesome. It is number #155.
Pictures can be seen on their site:

http://www.myamoeukuleles.com/galle...archHeadplate=percent&searchButton=Search+Now

It has some small strum marks on the soundboard near the hole but these cannot be photographed and can only be seen if the light is right and you look at it at the right angle. I love this Uke but my hands are big and I am way more comfortable with a Tenor scale uke. I am not looking to sell it outright but would be interested in trading for a high end Tenor ( I will add money) in mint condition from Kamaka, Mya-Moe, etc. It is killing me to even put this add up since I really like this little guy, but I am trying to be practical and stick to one size that fits me best. Would love a local trade in Chicago area but will ship. If anybody is interested let me know. I will take some pictures this weekend of it. It comes with an upgraded hard case as well.

edit 1/26/12

It's back up for sale. Not for trade, I don't know how to change the title of the thread. I just had to finally admit that the concert scale does not fit my hands and it is just too difficult to go from one scale length to the other for me. It is in excellent shape, most people would say it's new. The sound is amazing and it has perfect build and intonation as all the MM ukes have. I will include the following string sets. 3 sets of Worth clears(1.5 packages), 2 sets of Aquila and one set of Mya-Moe (i think they are worth clears, at least they look identical). It includes a burgandy UkeCrazy hard case. I will post new pictures as per the rules later today. $700 delivered. You can just send me a check ( i trust people) or if you use paypal please add the 3% fee. Also took some picture but have no clue how to post them. I have been emailing them to folks. Send me your email via PM and I will send pics. I'll keep working on how to post them.

Last edited:
WOW, that's a beauty. I'm thinking of getting a koa concert, but have no high end tenor to trade. why not just sell it and buy a tenor?

I got a lot of PMs asking if I would sell outright. I just saw the K2 for sale by CTurner. So the answer is yes because I would love to buy that one.

I'll take $WITHDRAWN shipped for it.

I am trying to post pictures but am having a hard time. I have no picture hosting site. I can email them to the interested folks. It looks identical to the pictures from Mya-Moe and also check out the ad from Eugene Ukulele that I purchased it from.

Last edited:
Photobucket. Create a free account there and post them here.

Sorry guys but now that I had some time to think about it, I am keeping it. It is so very sweet and even though I like the tenor size better, this Uke is so sweet and lovely that I can't get myself to sell it. My wife said I would be nuts to sell it. Withdrawn.

I did the same thing with my Gibson Baritone. Played it "one last time"and felt that I would be a fool to sell such a sweet uke unless I really had to. You taking it off the marketplace might have saved my marriage. thanks.

Hey there is still time to wreck your marriage...

....There is another Mya-Moe Koa Concert for sale on ffmm :D

Back up for sale. Please see the first post.

I understand your indecision, but the thread is really jumbled now and hard to follow.

How about closing the original thread (the Administrative drop-down button at the top of your original post will ask if you want to close it), then starting a brand new for-sale thread with your current asking price?

Your right..I need to probably do that as I dont know how to change the titel of the thread. If a moderator can help me change the title to for sale and erase the trade part that would be nice. I got a whole bunch of trade offers. I am looking to sell outright, no trade please. Thanks.

If you only change the title, you'll still have all the backing-and-forthing and confusing posts.

It would be simpler for readers if you just shut down this thread (instructions in post #12) and start a fresh one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom