JoeyBug's health update:

mm stan

Mystery Man
UU VIP
Reaction score
Get well soon JB!

Oh I'm so sorry to hear this! i hope she is getting good care. Iknow how hard it is having multipule health problems. +Prayers for a speedy recovery JB+

Hey brudda Stan, did ya get a PM to Jon like she mentioned?

Get well JBug. I also have to tube up to breath at night. Ya get used to it, or at least as used to it as you can. It will help ya sleep better. Come back to us quick..

Not the same without ya JoeyBug! Praying for your good health. Get well!

Joey Bug, Sending good wishes and healthy vibes for a speedy recovery your way.

Sending good thoughts your way, Joey. I hope you feel better very soon!

Hey brudda Stan, did ya get a PM to Jon like she mentioned?

Get well JBug. I also have to tube up to breath at night. Ya get used to it, or at least as used to it as you can. It will help ya sleep better. Come back to us quick..

Aloha Bruddah Tudorp,
Passed on the info to Eugene but he's at work now... thanks..Stan

JoeyBug, best wishes on a quick recovery. May good health & good reports come soon.

* sending healing vibes *

Thank you everyone for your well wishes!

I'm hoping to get started on some antibiotics soon to kick this chest infection into gear, but with the bank holiday my GP is closed so will have to make use of the out of hours service if I can't cope until Tuesday.

Tudorp - yes I "tubed up" last night and had the best night's sleep in a LONG time, so once I'm more used to it, I can see if making a big difference in my life! Kept having an itchy nose and couldn't get to it with the mask and everything!

I will try and get a DU out on Monday, but will see how I feel. I'm a little bit behind in my uni work because of being ill so I need to catch up with that, if I can manage to do it today that would be great!

Thanks again all for your well wishes!

Joey

Last edited:
Love you Joey. Hope you get better soon.

JoeyBug,
Get Well Soon!

hey Joey

sorry to hear of another issue chasing you around. Want you to know that your in our prayers down in Tassie too mate. Thinking of you. Don't put too much pressure on yourself with all your uni work mate, just get well!!!!!!!! Take care of you buddy. with others, Fiona and I are praying for your healing.

hey Joey

sorry to hear of another issue chasing you around. Want you to know that your in our prayers down in Tassie too mate. Thinking of you. Don't put too much pressure on yourself with all your uni work mate, just get well!!!!!!!! Take care of you buddy. with others, Fiona and I are praying for your healing.

Thanks, Eugene.

I am actually feeling better energy wise, it's just the damned breathing that's causing issues, but I have some drugs now and should be feeling more human in a couple of days and will try to do the uni work at some point before Monday otherwise I'll fall even further behind! I won't overdo it though!

I also am aware you're not doing as well as can be these days so know that my prayers are with you too! I have been missing talking with you!

Top Bottom