Bloody Parcel Force!

byjimini

Reaction score
Ordered a uke from the US, the Lanikai SMCE; I got a letter yesterday about the import tax, so I logged straight on just after 5 and paid it, along with an extra £12 fee to have it delivered today, saturday.

And guess what - still no uke! The payment has gone through but the uke is still sat in their warehouse in Middlesbrough, untouched and got nowhere near the bloody van. Can't understand why they'd offer me the option of delivering today if it wasn't possible to fulfil it?

Anyways, angry email sent. Just wondering how much they're going to drag their feet over a refund; Royal Fail reimbursed me the value of a 'lost' item but not the postage, completely ignoring my complaint that I paid them to deliver it, not to steal it.

</rant>

Aah, delivery companies. A necessary pain, I guess.
It kinda sucks waiting though doesn't it. Let's just hope they hurry up now and you get your money returned!

Aloha Bijimini,
That's a bummers man...shoots.. and they I can see why nt the postage...that doesn't make any sense...you didn't receive it... that is crazy man.. I would be more pissed than disappointed..
Did you order a new Ukulele again... or waiting to see it they find it and it arrives...just a note, kinda fast for the reimbursment eh??

Ugh, shipping across borders. Frankly you might want to just find a Lanikai dealer there and pay their price. You may come out money ahead and you'll be supporting a local shop.

I've already tried to buy one from over here, but frankly the mark up was crazy. Will just have to wait a few days, it's just frustrating when they say they'll deliver on a certain day, and you pay for that privilege, and then the parcel doesn't even leave the depot.

Top Bottom