Vineyard Ukulele Review!

Pinoyicious

Reaction score
Hey guys, today I visited the music store and saw this really glossy and beautiful ukulele called the Vineyard Zebrawood ukulele(CK-Z-88). I played it and man it surprised me! It was one of the best ukulele sounds that I heard for its price and even outbeat the Spruce top Kala ukulele that i also played. It has a slanted neck which adds supreme volume and a nice glossy finish. Vineyard is not well known but I want people out there to know that its the new kid on the block. They also come in a Tenor size which is also nice but is too big for me so i bought the Concert uke size. It has beauty,performance and price. I bought it for a discount at $129. Even tho its made in China, it doesn't matter, this ukulele will last me years!:drool:

Aloha Pinoy,
I have the tenor version and I love it as well.
Congrats on the new uke, have fun...........................BO..........................

Thanks so much to MM Stan and your advice on this ukulele. Without you guys I would still be lost. Anyways did you change the aquila strings to worth browns or did you keep them on?

I'm almost certain its the same maker as Leolani. Same headstock shape and same type of binding. This is a good thing since I love my Leolani!

Aloha Pinoyicious,
Congratulations...I knew you'd like it...ha ha....have fun and enjoy..Happy Strummings..MM Stan

Mahalo Stan, it took about two days but this was one of the best decisions for a new ukulele that I made. I couldn't of done it without you and your friend.

Yeah definitely try out one of these ukuleles they are worth the money! They even beat the KPK's in same cases. The Concert Zebrawood was $129 and the Tenor is only $165, although, I looked the concert better because it had a brighter sound to it.

I was very impressed with a soprano zebra wood Vineyard uke I tested 2 years ago. Very nice sounding uke for the money. Eventually I got an Ohana Zebrawood soprano. The Worth Brown strings are helpful if you feel the uke needs a mellower sound. Sometimes Zebra wood can have too much bark. If you like the way it sounds with the strings you have, just go with that for awhile. Aquila strings will sound brighter than Worth Browns.
–Lori

Top Bottom