Daily Ukulele May 29th 2011

joeybug

Reaction score
Good Afternoon Everyone :D

Firstly, I just want to say thank you for all the support from people who posted wishing me well. I'm feeling a lot more energy recently because of my CPAP machine at night, I'm still sick with this cold/chest infection, but am recovering slowly. On top of that, I am now up to date with my uni work. Weigh in day is tomorrow, so I'll let you know how I did, hopefully I'll have lost this week and not gained!

So, here we go!

Page: 35
Song: Bill Bailey, Won't You Please Come Home

Inspiration:

Hope you enjoy! An old song!

Get :music:

thanks Joey. Love this song and that was some sweet uke playing, eh! Really glad you're feeling a little better too. Take care buddy. :)

I always loved this song. I didn't realize it was so old. I am so happy that you are feeling better, and got your uni work done. You are on a roll girl so I bet that scale will be down as well.

I always loved this song. I didn't realize it was so old. I am so happy that you are feeling better, and got your uni work done. You are on a roll girl so I bet that scale will be down as well.

I do hope so, hated that I gained last week, but have been told numerous times that the majority of people gain a little the second week, so it's normal...now I don't feel as bad about it, but at the time? Yeah, I felt like I was doing all the wrong things! It didn't help that I've just been diagnosed with severe Obstructive Sleep Apnea and am having to wear a CPAP mask at night, it's giving me loads of energy and I feel better in myself, but so wish my weight hadn't caused this, even though it's one of the factors, the rest are the fact that I've got crappy lungs and am in bad shape physically...

Woah, I'm rambling, better stop now!

Joey, I am so sorry. It is like one thing leads to another but also makes it more challenging for you to loose the weight. Good luck to you, I know how hard it is but "when" you succeed at the weight loss you are going to feel so much better. I am impressed with how much you manage and how positive you are. Surely with that spirit you will accomplish the weight loss. Hang in there GF.

Top Bottom