Koaloha Crown-Bridge Tenor in excellent condition -rare and discontinued

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamaka Rocka

Reaction score
SOLD for full price.

Hi-

I have for sale this very nice Koaloha Tenor. It has the rare crown bridge, which is no loger being made. The uke was made in 2004, and is in excellent condition, with only very minor imperfections. It's absolutely beautiful, and sounds great. It is strung with Aquila strings with a low G.

I have kept it humidified in an excellent Pro-Tec case that fits it very well and has an inside storage compartment and an outside pocket with organizers. Neither the case or the uke have been around smoke or pets in the two years I've had it, and the previous owner said the same.

Given the condition of the instrument and the desirability of the crown bridge, I am asking $850 including the case and shipping in the continental US. I accept PayPal or money order. I will pack it well and ship promptly.

added 5/30: I might consider partial trades involving lesser Tenors plus cash my way. Pickup a big plus. Plywoood OK.

Check out the photos. PM or post any questions. Bumps are appreciated.

DSC_0304.jpg

DSC_0303.jpg

DSC_0292.jpg

DSC_0291.jpg

Last edited:
I'm very interested. I still have $500 in my paypal this month. You could receive this money now and wait to send the uke until June'15 to my paypal limit recover, so i paid the $350 + shipping costs to Brazil by USPS?

Wow...Koaloha, G String, Kanile'a Tenor in Marketplace at once in the first 10 posts!!!! Lots of competion for high end Ukes!!! Good luck to everyone and I wish I could buy one w/ the crown bridge as I have the normal one!! I'm sure you don't need help in people bumping!! GLWS

I really want this but I would get killed if I spent the money now. LOL

This one is a gem. That crown bridge with the inlay dots is very rare. And you can't buy tenors in new condition like this any more with the one piece top and one piece back. Just too hard with the supply of Koa boards now. I bet this one sounds awesome.

And that Protec case is awesome. I've got one in the concert size. Love it. I've handled Ameritages (which are amazing), but I personally prefer these pro tecs for traveling.

Whoever buys this one made a good choice.

Wow. I'm just logging on for the first time today and am vey surprised that this is still available. I have a CB tenor with the one piece top and back from 2007 and it sounds fantastic. Quintessential KoAloha.

Haolejohn, where are you?

Thanks for the nice comments everyone. It really is a lovely ukulele.

I might consider partial trades involving lesser Tenors plus cash my way. Pickup a big plus. Plywoood OK. <---- text added to the first post

Last edited:
Beautiful uke. Surprised this is still here! Good price for such a desirable instrument too!

All PMs returned. There are some nice trade-plus-cash offers on the table, but nothing firm yet. Cash is still preferred.

Wow. I'm just logging on for the first time today and am vey surprised that this is still available. I have a CB tenor with the one piece top and back from 2007 and it sounds fantastic. Quintessential KoAloha.

Haolejohn, where are you?

i'm here but no funds at the moment. Darn UWC:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom