KoAloha Tenor

d-mace

Reaction score
For sale is an excellent KoAloha tenor made in April 2008. It is strung with Jake strings and comes with a hardshell case. This plays and sounds great and I'm only selling to fund another purchase which I will probably regret. Send me an e-mail if interested: frolfer@gmail.com

Price is $750 shipped

Thanks, David

Attachments

• DSC_0052.jpg
    DSC_0052.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 80
  • DSC_0053.jpg
    DSC_0053.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 49
  • DSC_0054.jpg
    DSC_0054.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 41
  • DSC_0055.jpg
    DSC_0055.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 56
  • DSC_0058.jpg
    DSC_0058.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 59
Awesome looking tenor... Good luck with the sale... I'd probably grab this if I had the cash.

WOW! that is my dream uke do you except bits of string and pocket lint.... or a arm and a leg?

WOW! that is my dream uke do you except bits of string and pocket lint.... or a arm and a leg?

give your legs, so you can still jam!

also where were you when i wanted to buy one a few months ago. i bought mine for $850

Hey...you could just give it to me ;). Nah, I'm kidding, whoever does get it will have a nice uke though. Good luck selling!

also where were you when i wanted to buy one a few months ago. i bought mine for $850[/QUOTE]

I was probably out buying this one for $850!

I recently sold mine for $750. I regretted it from the minute it sold. Took a lot of lip biting to even pack the thing up. I bought another to replace it less than a week from selling it!:D

give your legs, so you can still jam!

also where were you when i wanted to buy one a few months ago. i bought mine for $850

Oh man, since you're on the island, you should have visited Easy Music Center. (Man, I hate plugging them so much, but it's good deals). I talked to the guys there, and they're really trying to push their KoAlohas out the door, dropping the price as much as 25%. So you'd have been looking at closer to 750 new.

OP, good luck on your uke sale, I hope to own one of those someday!

I recently sold mine for $750. I regretted it from the minute it sold. Took a lot of lip biting to even pack the thing up. I bought another to replace it less than a week from selling it!:D

I think I may also......It's been the nicest sounding uke I've had......but I've always wanted to try out a Kamaka Concert and just ordered one so I'm being practical and putting the KoAloha for sale......

so, how long will it take for my 68 dollars to gain enough interest to buy that ?!? =)

If you are investing the way I am lately you're $68 will turn into $20 first before it goes up:confused:

Top Bottom