Possible UU get togeather at the capital, D.C.!

pwnoman

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone here on the forum would be intrested in meeting up right at the mall in D.C. No offical date has been sent, but if we can get a few people intrested hopefully we could do it some time soon. :D

theres been discussions about having a whole UU meet up before....many times actually, and when i talked to ryan, he said either the bay area or san diego would be best because thats where already most of the members are at.

Oh, I wasn't refering to a whole UU meeting. I was just refering to the local UUers on this forum and around the tristate area (us small time folk:)).

I was just wondering if anyone here on the forum would be intrested in meeting up right at the mall in D.C. No offical date has been sent, but if we can get a few people intrested hopefully we could do it some time soon. :D

I think it would be great. There are enough of us around the D.C. area that we could get a group together. I am 2 hours away in Richmond, but would drive up. I can't play worth a darn, but I could hold my uke and fake it.:)

if its in DC i can most likely make it. if its past the end of august i might be able to convince my girlfriend to come and bring her upright bass. (i cant drive anyone till the end of august) also if its past august i should have my G String =p

I live about 5-10 mins out side of baltimore, so the drive is about an 1hr 30min at worst.

Last edited:
if its in DC i can most likely make it. if its past the end of august i might be able to convince my girlfriend to come and bring her upright bass. (i cant drive anyone till the end of august) also if its past august i should have my G String =p

I live about 5-10 mins out side of baltimore, so the drive is about an 1hr 30min at worst.

Yea, I think sometime after August in early to mid September would work out best for me as well. Would sometime like that work for you guys, ron and h-drix? I think if we could get a few more people on board we could really set an exact date.

hehe ignore my post, i deleted it. it was how you worded it, i got confused.

Oh, don't worry about it man. It's all good :) I get confused when reading my own wording sometimes :D

Last edited:
I would definatly be intersted. I would guess it would be a weekend and mine are pretty full until mid september with work travel and vacation and other junk.

If I may suggest September 13th (Saturday I think) Jake is playing at the Kennedy Center (Free show). Might be a good time.

Oh yeah I am not that good but love playing around with the uke.

I would definatly be intersted. I would guess it would be a weekend and mine are pretty full until mid september with work travel and vacation and other junk.

If I may suggest September 13th (Saturday I think) Jake is playing at the Kennedy Center (Free show). Might be a good time.

Oh yeah I am not that good but love playing around with the uke.

Sept. 13 might be a good day. I looked at the Kennedy Center website and they do list Jake along with other artist who will be performing through the day (and its free). If we decide on this day, we need to spread the word because there a fair number of uke players in the general area of D.C., Va. and Maryland.

Sept. 13 might be a good day. I looked at the Kennedy Center website and they do list Jake along with other artist who will be performing through the day (and its free). If we decide on this day, we need to spread the word because there a fair number of uke players in the general area of D.C., Va. and Maryland.

This date sounds good, and it would be amazing to see Jake in show! So should we open a new thread for a try and get people togeather on this date?

Top Bottom