Daily Ukulele May 30th 2011

joeybug

Reaction score
Good Morning Everyone :D

I lost a 1lb this week! YAY! In total over three weeks, I've lost 6lbs! I'm feeling a bit crap today, sicky and weak and wheezy as hell, I might have to have an anti sickness injection and sleep for a couple of hours, we'll see.

Anyway, let's get on with this:

Page: 83
Song: Folsom Prison Blues

Inspiration:

Played by UU's own UKISOCIETY!

Great Vid! Enjoy!

Get :music:

WooWeeeeeeeeeee, Hurray! Joey I am so happy for you. That is an awesome accomplishment. Keep up the good work. Sorry you don't feel well but the scale is going in the right direction even with being ill and finishing up your uni work. I am very proud of you. You go girl! And thanks for Johnny Cash, looked a lot like Alan, hee hee.

Yeah for you Joey... Congrats on all your hard work!! Thanks for a great song today.. and to Uki for a great video too!!

Hope you feel better now JoeyBug and congrats on the weight loss! This morning after I saw your post I looked up and learnt that F7 chord then gave this a quick shot.

Vintage VUK20 Soprano + Aquilas = Best £30 I ever spent, haha! :rock:

Nope, my singing hasn't improved yet.......

Hope you feel better now JoeyBug and congrats on the weight loss! This morning after I saw your post I looked up and learnt that F7 chord then gave this a quick shot.

Nice Job lefty.. enjoyed it!

Congrats Joey, hope you feel better soon.

Nice Job! Gladt o see someone doing the songs! Thanks for sharing!

Sorry for late reply, nearly ended up in hospital, but still managing to stay home! This made me really smile so thanks for sharing ukelefty!

Top Bottom