checking interest - trade 2003 Kamaka HF-1 with pickup (+ cash?) for HP-1 pineapple?

janeray1940

Reaction score
I have a 2003 Kamaka HF-1 with pickup that I rarely play, since I don't have much need to play amplified.

As some of you know, what I *really* want is a Kamaka HP-1 pineapple.

So - just thought I'd put this out there - if anybody has a recent HP-1 pineapple (no vintage, no white label, no gold label, minimum of 14 frets) that they would like to trade (will consider kicking in some cash too depending on condition and age, etc) - please raise your hand!

If there is any interest in this whatsoever, I'll post pics, sound samples, etc.

Mahalo for your consideration!

Last edited:
McCabes had two Soprano Pineapples on Sunday, pricey though, good luck.

Thanks stuben. I'm thinking I may put my HF-1 up for sale to finance one of those two...

So I've been thinking this over - maybe the way to go is to just put the 2003 HF-1 up for sale and roll that over into the purchase of a new HP-1... Any interest? Maybe $475 shipped CONUS??

Hiya, please post the required items for any uke sold in the marketplace (per the rules on this thread: http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/f...uleles-in-the-Marketplace-READ-BEFORE-POSTING)

"If you wish to sell anything in the marketplace you must provide these things in your post.

1. Picture of the actual ukulele being sold. Not a stock photo of the model
2. Reason why you are selling the instrument
3. Price and Terms (S&H etc)

To increase your chances of selling your ukulele, providing these things will also help.
- Video / Audio sample of the ukulele
- Time stamped picture with Ukulele Underground written on a piece of paper in front of the uke
- Not trying to sell something in your first post."

Thanks a lot. Good luck with your sale.

Hiya, please post the required items for any uke sold in the marketplace (per the rules on this thread: http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/f...uleles-in-the-Marketplace-READ-BEFORE-POSTING)

"If you wish to sell anything in the marketplace you must provide these things in your post.

1. Picture of the actual ukulele being sold. Not a stock photo of the model
2. Reason why you are selling the instrument
3. Price and Terms (S&H etc)

To increase your chances of selling your ukulele, providing these things will also help.
- Video / Audio sample of the ukulele
- Time stamped picture with Ukulele Underground written on a piece of paper in front of the uke
- Not trying to sell something in your first post."

Thanks a lot. Good luck with your sale.

Sorry about that, I've posted several "checking interest" threads before without ever being told it was a problem to not post pics and so forth.

If nobody is interested, then I don't want to take the time to do photographs etc. - please feel free to close this thread if it's a problem.

So I've been thinking this over - maybe the way to go is to just put the 2003 HF-1 up for sale and roll that over into the purchase of a new HP-1... Any interest? Maybe $475 shipped CONUS??

Sorry about that, I've posted several "checking interest" threads before without ever being told it was a problem to not post pics and so forth.

If nobody is interested, then I don't want to take the time to do photographs etc. - please feel free to close this thread if it's a problem.

It appeared from your last post that you were now listing it for sale. No need to close the thread but if you are offering an item for sale then the rules are required and if the item becomes up for sale then you would need the photos in that case.

It appeared from your last post that you were now listing it for sale. No need to close the thread but if you are offering an item for sale then the rules are required and if the item becomes up for sale then you would need the photos in that case.

That's what I thought, thanks! If anybody expresses interest I'll post a new thread with pics and all that :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Jane, I'm PMing you with some thoughts.

Top Bottom