PDA

View Full Version : Memphis on evening of May 31st - anything interesting to do?

OldePhart
05-30-2011, 10:04 AM
Hey all,

Heading out tomorrow (31st) for UWC and planning on spending the evening in Memphis. If Sun studio opens early enough on Wednesday morning I'll probably check that out before turning North for Indiana. Is there anything interesting happening in Memphis Tuesday (31st) evening? Doesn't have to be uke related - if somebody can recommend a good concert or local blues club with live music on weeknights that would be cool. Doesn't have to be a big name - talent and energy goes further with me than big names.

Also, a local music shop that might have a good quality soundboard (external) pickup in stock would be welcome.

Thanks,
John

mm stan
05-30-2011, 01:58 PM
Aloha John,
Ahhh...finally get a real picture of the Mystery Man himself...cool!!!Have Fun at the UWC and take some Pic's for us.....MM Stan

OldePhart
05-30-2011, 02:31 PM
Aloha John,
Ahhh...finally get a real picture of the Mystery Man himself...cool!!!Have Fun at the UWC and take some Pic's for us.....MM Stan

Yeah, I decided it was time to disappoint all the ladies and replace the picture of that handsome fella with the nice tooth with the real thing. LOL