My new kala tenor lacewood ukulele

ItsMrPitchy

Reaction score
IMGA0025.JPG

I never thought I would like this uke but in person it looks so much better. Picetures really dont do this uke justice.
IMGA0026.JPG

The wood is really nice and the headstock looks lovely.
IMGA0028.JPG
I am really happy with this uke and remember that these pictures dont do the uke justice.

Sorry guys I didnt realize how small the pictures were but you can click on them for a bigger image.

Nice! Such a classic, clean look. I like the detailing on the fretboard.

You need to take pictures in the sun to show it off better!

THanks for the comments Laouik I will take the pictures again tommorow when it is sunny.

Love my wifes Soprano version. It is a little quiet, but so light and fun to play. Set up by MGM probably makes it that much better, but it is a great little Uke.

Aloha It'sMrPitchy,
Congratulations on your new Kala Tenor...have fun and enjoy and Happy strummings..thanks for sharing...MM Stan

Congratulations on the new ukulele! Although your photos are a little dark, I've seen one in person and they really are beautiful. Have fun with yours!

I love bearing about new ukes! Congrats and enjoy the heck out of it!

Congrats! Only good things can come from loving your uke.

hey Mr Pitchy!!! Awesome uke mate. I've heard great things about those Lacewood Kala's too. Congratulations!!! (And yeah, take some brighter pictures for us...)

Here is some new pictures of my kala. Lol dont mind the pink blanket my sisters room has better lighting.
IMGA0033.JPG
IMGA0030.JPG
IMGA0031.JPG
IMGA0029.JPG

mmmmm....nice pics. It's very pretty mate. Cheers to a long lasting relationship!!!

(love your sig too, by the way :) )

Top Bottom