'Cause, y'know. Pix are cool.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Aloha Captain,
Just:drool:eek:ver it..love them white labels too....thanks for sharing..MM
Stan...

Does it have an antigravity module? What's holding it up in that first picture?!

Lovely little uke, sci-fi or no. :)

WOW Captain!!!!! Beautiful pictures mate. Can't beat those kamaka pineapples. Where did you take the photographs....that your place?

Does it have an antigravity module? What's holding it up in that first picture?!

Lovely little uke, sci-fi or no. :)

he he Skulleigh...those Kamaka white labels are lighter than air...weeeeeeeeeeeeee :)

It does appear to be floating. The white rock underneath was supporting it, but the shadow hides it. This was at my wife's parents' home on Soapstone mountain in Hiawassee Georgia.

Great pictures! It looks so classic, it looks played, loved and enjoyed. Thank you for sharing.

Thanks for sharing. That's quite a fetching beauty mark just below the sound hole. I'm going to assume it sounds as good as it looks, too.

Big Bird?

The uke is gorgeous... BUT... what caught my eye in that first photo was the drift wood on the left. Am I the only one who sees a "blue herring" or "crane" or some other pond bird?

Sweet little uke! I'm waiting somewhat impatiently for mine to come back from Kamaka factory for repair. Should be a real player when it returns.

Very nice!!! Gotta love those vintage Kamaka Pineapples!!!
Thanks for sharing!

Top Bottom