Madonna - Live to Tell

jontom

Reaction score
Hey guys!
This is a new arrangement I just finished. It's one of my favourite songs I used to listen over and over when I was a child. Actually I'm working on a project... covering a few Madonna' songs and write down the tabs so hopefully I'm going to have something more in the future!
In the meantim I hope you like my version of Live to Tell!

I would absolutely love the tab for this!!! I'm not a huge fan of Madonna but I've always loved this one. Sounds great as an instrumental!

great job..... not a big Madonna fan, but this is a beautiful tune and this is a wonderful arrangement. Have you heard Bill Frisell's cover on his album 'Have A Little Faith'? Like your version, you can really hear what a pretty melody and nice changes the tune has..... here's a live version on youtube - he goes a little 'outside' on the solo and the group improv, but it's pretty interesting stuff.....

thanks for sharing video and tab, I thoroughly enjoyed it.....

nice version. but I guess that the song itself is just perfect to be rearranged in so many ways... it has that melancholic vibe which is a great playground for some blues licks here and there...
I guess I should record another video with more jamming on the solo part : )

Thanks for the tab! I've been looking for a new song to work on that this will fit the bill just fine!

Top Bottom