The Daily ukulele and Joey...

fitncrafty

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Hi all..

Just been chatting with Joey, she asked me to post a message for her. Her Nan just passed away this evening and she is going through a hard time. She will not be posting the daily ukulele for a few days.
She needs to keep up with her uni work and get through the funeral services!

Joey I am sending good thoughts for you during your time of loss.. take care my friend!!

really sorry to hear about this Joey. Just hope that while you're consoling your dad in his grief you have some leftover energy for yourself too. Take care mate, we're praying for you.

Joey, I'm really sorry about your Nan. You've been through a lot recently with your own health problems and your studies, and yet you've still managed to be diligent about your Daily Uke postings and so cheerful and uplifting all the time. I'm hoping you can take time to grieve and to look after yourself, and that you take comfort in knowing that this whole community is thinking about you.

Aloha Joey,
Sorry to hear the loss of your great grandmother..my sincere condolences to you and your family....hope you can help your greiving dad during these rough times for him..as she meant so much
to him....I read somewhere you are in the hospital too...is that right?? Take Care and Many Blessings...Your friend, Stan

Very sorry to hear that. Prayers to Joey & family in this difficult time.
Don

Here's a huge hug, Joey. Prayers are being sent your way.

More prayers for you and your family Joey

Top Bottom