Big Changes @ Mya Moe!!!

H

Hippie Dribble

hi gang :)

just been on the Mya Moe website...

Aaron Keim has now officially joined Gordon and Char as a partner in the construction of their awesome ukuleles. The 'Black Stripe' series was really just a way to delineate the ukes that Aaron had a part in the building of. No need for this now as he has joined in as a partner.

This basically means that the waiting lists, hitherto very lengthy given the massive, and well deserved, popularity of Mya Moe ukuleles, will be considerably shorter. Current waiting list for custom designed models is January 2012. With the addition of Aaron, should you place an order for a 'tradition' model, it will be complete as early as late August / early September!

Although the 'tradition' models have less bling, there are still several customised options available for these ukes as well.

All good news for those hungry for Mya Moe ukuleles!!!!

Read more about it here: http://www.myamoeukuleles.com/news.html

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing the update. Ahh one day I may own of there Ukuleles.
They are always very nice to look at.

forgot to mention too, in the news update, they have hinted at some new model(s)....hmmm....anyone for a MM Banjo-Uke???? :)

Aloha Eugene,
whoo woo...thanks for the update...will need one of those.....at least a Mya Moe Mango.... MMM 4 MM...ha ha MM Stan

Awesome, I've had my eye on a moe soprano for a while. But the waiting list was/is getting crazy long. I'll definitely look into getting one soon.

Thanks for the news.. now if I could just win the lottery. Love those ukes... and when I priced up my dream model it put me in shock! :)

That is interesting news. That make me wonder if there are changes at Beansprout? Are they going to run two different shops, or is someone moving? I thought Aaron was in Colorado, and Char and Gordon in Washington.
–Lori

Top Bottom