I started recording in the studio last night!

raecarter

Reaction score
Wanted to share my news with everyone as im as giddy as a school girl. I don't know if you're aware but a manager who saw me performing live took an interest in me a while back. Well last night I went into quaywest studios which is a brand new local recording studio in my town to start recording a song i wrote called poor old joe. It's About the market crash and the government wasting our money. Joe is joe public. I didn't realise how long the process takes to record though. Anyways thought i'd share. Have a great day!

That's great Rae! Keep us informed as to the progress and when we can buy the single/album!

You really are getting their Rae - great to have seen this develop since we first started chatting some months ago. Can't wait to see results, and I promise you an article on the blog!

Thank you both its not a massive deal its just nice musically to have an actual physical cd that i could own. It's probably what most musicians dream of really.

Your doing great man. I really enjoy your videos and for your work you deserve nothing less.

Your doing great man. I really enjoy your videos and for your work you deserve nothing less.

That's lovely to here thank you very much! They have managed to make my voice sound better as everyone knows i have issues with my voice!

Top Bottom