Brand New Eleukes! Plus a Brand New Banjolele!

sharp21

Reaction score
I have 4 brand new Eleukes for sale - never played! I purchased them to help set up a club but the buyers backed out & I'd like to turn them over to fund a new custom uke for myself!

2 x concert scale Sunburst Jazz ukes

1 x concert scale Pineapple uke

1 x concert scale Eleuke acoustic

The Jazz Ukes are $180 each, the pineapple is $160 & the acoustic is $150.

Also, a Gold Tone Banjolele It is very loud & the finish is amazing! Asking $400

Keep in mind these are all brand new in the box! I love the way the Eleukes play & will be keeping one of the other ones that I bought, but don't have a need for 4 extras... PM me with any questions. Get a great deal on a great Uke!

Last edited:
Nice ukes. I'm curious as to why the Gold Tone banjolele doesn't have a resonator. Did it come with one?

Thanks,

Mike

2 concerns that might delay the sale of these ukes.
1. the sticky post says "Picture of the actual ukulele being sold. Not a stock photo of the model"
2. You have the links switched for the pictures for the jazz and pineapple.

Just trying to help.

The reason that I don't have pics of the originals is because I am at work out of the country. I'll be home in 2 weeks so can post pics then but my wife will put them in the mail if someone is interested now. Thats all that she'll do though... She supports my uke habit as long as she doesn't have to do too much about it!

As for the Banjolele, it is actually the Banjolele, not the Deluxe. The only difference being that the deluxe has the resonator. It can be added later to this one. I'll modify the original post

S.

Still available! I changed the links around so that they go to the proper pics
S.

Bump!

I'm home from work in a week so I'll post pics of whatever is left

S.

Also have a Mango Flea with rosewood fretboard AND a Flame Maple Lanikai soprano up for grabs! $200 for the flea with nice hardcase & $250 for the Lanikai with soft case. It has a slight scratch on the back that I'll post a pic of as soon as I can, but otherwise is a gorgeous uke.

As mentioned in the first post I am going to keep selling ukes until I have enough for a Risa LP. The only one I am definitely holding on to in my Braddah Ukes baritone. Everything else is fair game until the funds are raised!

S.

Last edited:
Bump for some great brand new ukes! I'm home now & will get some pictures up soon
S.

Here are the pics as promised!

P1040216.jpg

P1040214.jpg

P1040213.jpg

P1040212.jpg

Let me know if you have any questions or would like to make an offer on one of these!
S.

The piece of paper has my user name & the date on it but it looks like it didn't photo too well...

More pics!
P1040211.jpg

P1040210.jpg

P1040204.jpg

P1040203.jpg

Beautiful, if I didn't just pick up that same sunburst eleuke I probably would have bought yours. Got mine on ebay for $107 slightly used. Should be arriving soon. I'd like to have that Flea.

I've actually got 2 of them & am definitely keeping one! I like the bigger body to hold on to.

Looks like the Flea is spoken for!

S.

PM Sent. The flea is still available
S.

All of the Eleukes are gone!

The flea, banjolele & the Lanikai remain.

S.

Top Bottom