UU plus

mm stan

Mystery Man
UU VIP
Reaction score
Just noticed it on the main page...what is that all about?? anybody knows...Thanks in advance...MM Stan:):)

Is it what the UU staff said they would announce this month? thats just a guess but we will see in the near future. I think it may be related to UUU.

For plus sized Ukers. Your too little.. lol..

Seriously, I haven't noticed it. Now I wonder too.. ;)

Just signed up! Hopefully my shredding skills will skyrocket!

Thanks for making the thread Stan or else it would've been at least a week before I noticed it was up there. I looked at the monthly lesson(which is one of my favorite songs) but I still didn't notice the UU+ tab. Maybe it would've helped if I signed in and that screen popped up.

I was in Kauai in April and I was lucky enough to catch one of Aldrine's weekly performances at the Waipouli Beach Resort. After the show I talked to him a bit and asked When he would be rolling out another round of live lessons I was in UUU 101. He told me they were rolling out a new thing called UU+ soon where you can pay a small monthly fee to take his past prerecorded UUU live lessons. Hope this helps a bit.

$120/yr is a pretty darn good deal considering the alternative of actual private lessons in the neighborhood of $45 an hour...that is if you can even find a live teacher.

If I wasn't so busy with other things, I'd sign up for it.

Mahalo Stan, I would have never seen it as I aways just come straight to the forum.

jack

Top Bottom