UWC People-who-are-HERE-list

OldePhart

Reaction score
Me. LOL

oh rub it in, all of you :D

see you guy in a few hours!

I'm waiting in the Santa Barbara airport. See you all soon! I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone!

Roll call as of yesterday evening.
Yoppi and kids, The Flea Bitten Dawgs, Yoga Jen, Sukie, Colmes, Faracelli, UkuleleRob, DPG, Sailquest + Sailorquest.
I expect about 60+ people as of tonight.
The big tent is going up a day early.
The weather has cooled down a little, some cloud cover but no rain expected. It's going to be perfect!

Just checked - lax to cincinatti with a rental car gets me in around midnight (layover in Charlotte) for under $800. Hmmm. Flight leaves in 5 hours....

That area of Indiana is beautiful. Hope everyone has a great time. Maybe next year.

Just checked - lax to cincinatti with a rental car gets me in around midnight (layover in Charlotte) for under $800. Hmmm. Flight leaves in 5 hours....

That area of Indiana is beautiful. Hope everyone has a great time. Maybe next year.
I'm flying out of LAX at 11:55. You still have time to get a ticket and come with!

Any sign of Mim? Last I heard she was stuck on a road somewhere with car troubles. worry worry worry...

Mim made it here yesterday. I think she ended up renting a car for the final leg of the journey.
There was a great jam on the stage last night. I'm already exhausted and the fest hasn't officially started yet.

Surprizingly, I don't know if anyone made any videos last night.

D'OH!

128923312274120668.jpg

I was there today for my first time and I'll be back all day tomorrow. Spending the night in town with my wife, since it is our anniversary. No she doesn't play the uke and yes she s a saint.

Had a fantastic afternoon and met a lot of wonderful people!

I'm headed home now (packed up this morning) and headed West into another storm. I had an absolute blast! The storm last night just made it even better (and blissfully cooler). It was great to meet everybody!! See you next year? On the other hand, maybe this should be a bi-annual event... ;-)

Thanks to all who made this happen!

I'm headed home now (packed up this morning) and headed West into another storm. I had an absolute blast! The storm last night just made it even better (and blissfully cooler). It was great to meet everybody!! See you next year? On the other hand, maybe this should be a bi-annual event... ;-)

Thanks to all who made this happen!

Heh, heh. I hope you meant semi-annual (bi-annual would be every two years...).

John :)

Top Bottom