Anyone own a Earnest Tululele? (Telecaster Ukulele)

i have a concert tululele for about a year now - most played uke in the house. volume wise, unplugged, it sings beautifully, though a bit understated, i supposed 'cause of the norrowish body. i have a lanikai tenor that throws out more volume. i don't think it has truss rods, but ask joel. plugged in sounds fantastic. i only know of one person who has a custom tenor, and he does pretty well with his. i'll try and post a pic in a bit. jc

I've emailed Joel about getting a Tenor. Hopefully I'll hear back soon. I'm thinking of selling a guitar that doesn't get much playing time to get one of these :D

very self-concious about my playing, so i don't do vids hardly ever (besides, with aldrene and jake and tiamane out there, why bother?), but here's some tulu for st. paddys day, and i think i am plugged in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXw8Jh-Bq74

love the tululele. hope you score one. jc

he didnt have a hard case at the time, so he knocked off a few bucks and he sent a nice gig bag instead. made my own bombproof case out of some leftover lumber, memory foam and blueboard insuluation, so it worked out well - now i have 2 cases.

btw, did you score tix for ev? beantown for me. 2 weeks from tonite. can't wait!

Looks like fun, but not for $600

Top Bottom