Kudo's to Hawaii Music Supply

poppy

Reaction score
I know everyone is looking for a place that does great set ups since Mike has had some health problems. Well I just received a little KA S from Andrew at Hawaii and I am IMPRESSED. i wanted a little inexpensive soprano for my grandson (hoping we can learn together) so I called and talked to Andrew told him What I wanted and why. Changed the package around a bit (wanted the uke crazy hard case for a 5 year old) and had them set it up. I'm amazed the action is nice and low and the intonation is darn near perfect. So call them if you want to change things around and talk to one of the very knowledgeable people he employs . Great service and set up.
I live in Illinois so I certainly have no connection to these folks just appreciate a fine job.

Good to hear. I think their website is Amazing! I recommend it often for great photos and sound clips (especially valuable for the less expensive ukes) I have my eye on a few of their ukes.

Phil we have a bit in common USN ret here. I will certainly buy from them again in fact serously considering the tatoo not sure which I just like them on eye appeal and they sure don't sound too terrible bad. I will relate a horror story on a different dealer later when I cool off enough to tell the story I'm not real big on pretty and expensive show pieces but I love good things I can use daily with out worry.

Good to hear. I think their website is Amazing! I recommend it often for great photos and sound clips (especially valuable for the less expensive ukes) I have my eye on a few of their ukes.

their videos are great.

Yes, kudo's to hawaii music supply. I recieved my Lanikai SMP-TCA and the set up is similar to yours, having low action and amazing intonation. Although my ukulele had a crack at the bottom of it when i recieved it but it was probably due to postage and handling and not Hawaii music supply i'm guessing.

Top Bottom