After nine months... I get my ukes back!!!

ukebeatsguitar

Reaction score
So, I've not been very active on here in the last few months, and my ukulele playing hasn't gotten much better. Lately, my focus has been on bassoon and bass. BUT, I picked my uke back up, and I "rediscovered" how fun the uke is.

But enough about my oh-so-boring life, and on to the point of this thread. After nine months of waiting, and waiting, and waiting, and waiting some more, the luthier FINALLY got to my two ukes he had and finished them! So, we'll be taking a trip to Des Moines to pick them up.

The two ukes are a Standard Maccaferri Islander uke, and a Buster Brown style banjo uke by Stromberg-Voisenet. I cannot wait to get my hands back on them!!!

Congrats, sounds like you'll be having some serious uke fun.

Congratulations on picking up your ukulele again and on the imminent return of your needed-to-be-fixed ukes. please post photos when you get them back!

Aloha Ukebeatsguitar,
I heard the second time around, the ukulele passion gets stronger...good way to motivate and inspire with your ukes back...Happy Strummings..MM Stan

Thanks everybody! I'll post pictures when I get them. Probably next week. It really feels great to be back. I can't believe I lived without my uke and the great help I get from the folks here on UU.

Top Bottom