UAS strikes again!!!

freedive135

Reaction score
It just looked so pretty hanging on the wall at the store!!

Attachments

• IMGP0799.jpg
    IMGP0799.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
damn the UAS...now I have the SOAUAS...significant other against ukulele acquisisiton syndrome!

nice looking! i really want one of those, but I might see my other ukes handled inappropriately if I bring something else home.

It's lovely!

Thanks,
It is the Hibiscus Flea Concert.

I was in the store killin time before my lesson foolin around with a Koalana Concert and the shop guy handed this to me "You need one of these for playing outside".

Well it has been a couple of weeks since the last one came home I thought and it sure is pretty... ans it will be a couple more weeks before the Kala Maple Tenor I ordered will be here Soooo.....

I am trying to get used to the sound WAY different than my other Kala's.
But boy it sure plays nice!!!!
Didn't take much to get used to the thicker neck.

The other half doesn't know about it yet, and it was kinda free.

I sold a nice kayak paddle I found on the river!!!!

You can't beat free!

It does have its own sound, and right now, with the humidity indoors at 68% (did laundry, sheets are drying, no dryer connections in this building and it's raining outside), it sounds more consistent than my Koaloha. If I take my Koaloha out, it sounds a bit sad... which is normal for a temperamental wood instrument. I store it in the case simply to protect it from the humidity at this point. It works, the humidity in the case is 55%.

The humidity of the flea's case is the same, but I can take it out and even though the only bit of plastic on it is the nut, saddle, and back, it's enough to be more conistent.

Top Bottom