My first 2 uke videos, on my eleuke

Hey man great job on the songs. I don't know why anyone would be harsh lol, sounds really good! My only advice would be to crank up the volume on the eleuke haha!

Yeh I agree, its just that I only have a roland micro cube and its really hard to get the eq right with the eleuke, the C string just booms out and I cant pull it back with just the tone controls, I have to get an eq pedal I guess, or a better amp.

Really great job there- Eleuke sounds great!
Might want to try different strings to reduce the boom on the C before getting more equipment. The video is low light, but can I assume Aquila? Try Fremonts and Worths- they seem to "boom" less for me on the C string

I've had Eleukes for a while. When the strings get old, the C booms out. New strings help (I still use Aquila Nylguts).

great vids!!! how long you bin playin?

Oh Lord I was about to yell at the monitor when you said you have only been playing 6 months. Glad you added guitar for 40 years. I am listening as I type and YOU and the uke sound great! Someday I will play past the 5th fret.

It's not that scary above the 5th fret, at least make it to the 7th lol.

There is a really nice progression in C that will really help you conquer that "up the neck" phobia, I'll do a video lesson on it next week if you like .

It's not that scary above the 5th fret, at least make it to the 7th lol.

There is a really nice progression in C that will really help you conquer that "up the neck" phobia, I'll do a video lesson on it next week if you like .

I would like to see this video!

ok ok im doing the lesson, gimmie till tomorrow and i'll have it done

Top Bottom