Rare KoAloha Tenor with String Through Bridge Awesome Sound

experimentjon

Reaction score
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD!!

EDIT: This one is withdrawn. The buyer backed out, and I've already got the money for the chair. Thanks for the interest.

I'll probably regret this, but Herman Miller is having a sale on all of their chairs, and I want a new Aeron for those hours I'll spend studying next year for the CPA and CFA exams. I sit in a chair working for way too many hours a day, and my back just hates me for skimping on the chair.

Up for your consideration is a KoAloha tenor with a very rare crown bridge that you have probably never seen before. The sound is awesome: direct and bright. Easily the most "responsive" KoAloha I have ever played.

You can find details and some weak pics in my original post here:
http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/f...I-became-a-KoAloha-Fanboy&p=292464#post292464

And here are some pics:
DSC_0445.jpg

(NOTE: The top crown bridge tenor is not for sale. That's for a friend.)

DSC_0437.jpg

DSC_0436.jpg

DSC_0434.jpg

Asking $820, the cost of the chair, net to me (after shipping and PP fees or PP Gift method). A hard case will be included. Offers will also be considered. Trades are accepted too if you happen to deal in Herman Miller chairs...or are willing to part with your Rolex Datejust/Submariner/GMT Master/Omega Speedmaster/JLC Reverso. (I've got a decent stable of production ukes to trade if you happen to love ukes more than watches.)

I'm not really in a huge rush to sell this one since I already do have enough money for the chair...but their sale ends soon (Jun13). So if just decide to buy the chair without selling a uke, or if my G-String sells first, I'll withdraw this posting.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Top Bottom