looking for a ukulele performer near Concord, NH

reunion_organizer

Reaction score
hi! I'm new... I'm actually looking for someone who plays ukulele to perform our class song at our 25th reunion... Whitney Houston's "The Greatest Love of All." no joke. not working with a big budget but it would be an opportunity to perform for ~80 people in the community and comes with a free dinner, dessert and drinks... could be a 1-song gig or, if you've got a couple of 80's covers in your set list, we could talk about an extended performance.

Aloha RO,
Well Hope you find a preformer in your area for your reunion, just wanted to say Hi ..Good Luck and Happy Strummings..MM Stan
Welcome to the UU and our forums..have fun and enjoy,...Happy Strummings...MM Stan

Last edited:
my apologies. thought the thread subject line would carry through: looking for ukulele performer near Concord, NH. that would have made it obvious. I see that your a Senior Member. if you know of anyone in the United States, specifically in the NH area, who might be a good fit for the reunion I'm organizing, I would love to get your recommendation! thanks for your reply!

Top Bottom