New Uke

joep

Reaction score
Well, new to me. But if I hadn't known I was buying a used Kala KA-CE, I would have thought it was new. It is everything Geekinpinkhat said it was. It was set up by MGM and it has Aquila's on it and it sings. I probably won't be on here as much, for a while, 'cause I'll be busy makin' music.

Aloha joep,
Congrats on the uke. To me, it does'nt matter whether it's new or used or top of the line or entry level as long as you enjoy it. Have fun.........................BO.....................

Sweet, enjoy your new ukulele!

Aloha Joe,
Congratulations on your new kala...always good to know who you're buying from and pic's..with second hand ones you get a level higher uke at 25% or more off..and its broken in too.. thanks for
sharing and enjoy your ukulele...Happy Strummings..MM Stan

Congrats!!!!!! Enjoy, enjoy, and then enjoy some more.

Congrats on you new uke!! Glad to see the uke has a new happy home!!!

Its a great feeling aving a new uke......enjoy!!

Thanks for all the comments. I've played amplified instruments for years, but never had an active pick-up. Have to get a battery before I can see how it sounds amped. I had a stroke June 2 of last year, so it's almost a birthday present. I can't wrap my left hand around a guitar neck, so I got out my old Mahalo sop. a couple of months ago and found I could play most of the chords, but was really having trouble with the F chord. My bird finger would sometimes mute the third string. I found that a concert had just enough room to get by. Anyway, sorry to bend your ears so long, but it sure is fun to play all the chords on a great sounding and playing ukulele.

Top Bottom