Kala KA-T Tenor Uke

hotnanas

Reaction score
Kala KA-T Tenor Uke - $100 shipped in the 48

Frozen, Dantelles, and Bundy have first dibs stemming from another thread, but should they pass, it's $100 shipped (in the connected 48 and potentially to the other two beauties). It's about 2 days used, just enough where the strings have stopped stretching. My pretty 1/2 has put an end to UAS and is now saying that this one and one other uke has to go. I kinda thought that I was going to be able to sneak this one by her, thinking that she wouldn't know the difference between this and my mahagony kala...well she did. I quote her..."When did you get this? This one and one other has to go!" I'm on a 1 in 1 out rule with my racebikes, I'm allowed to have 3 (I have 6! shhhhh, i probably shouldn't even have typed that! but i don't think she'll get on UU). Now, unfortunately, it looks like I will be provided with a 1-in 1-out rule for ukes as well.

Here are some pics. I will try to make video here at lunch depending on if the group here decides to do a group lunch.

the light shows the little scratches that I must have put on it in two days...that or it came to me like that...i'm not sure...but I didn't notice them until I uploaded the pics then went back to see why there was a change. it doesn't show up in a pic I took without the flash.
DSC00881.jpg

DSC00882.jpg

DSC00883.jpg

DSC00884.jpg

Last edited:
this picture is supposed to show what I think is a small imperfection, but it doesn't show up! Basically, there is a tiny void where it looks like glue should have been. It's right under the fretboard where the neck meets the body. I am just trying my best to describe this sucker!
DSC00891.jpg

This side looks perfect!
DSC00892.jpg

The pic without the flash.
DSC00893.jpg

Last edited:
Lmk if they decide not to get it!
ill take it an damn the expense
Cheers,

Sam

Last edited:
Bundy currently has dibs on it. He'll have till Tuesday night (Texas Time) before it goes to the first paypaller.

Cheers! I gotta finish this glass of wine and sleep!

bump! who's next...first to successfully paypal me gets the uke!

actually, Sam and Poi i suppose have dibs...but whoever really pays me for it...JoJo the pretty 1/2 told me last night she hates the uke (but I think she really meant me playing it)...we kinda got into it after that...but this one still needs to go.

bump! who's next...first to successfully paypal me gets the uke!

actually, Sam and Poi i suppose have dibs...but whoever really pays me for it...JoJo the pretty 1/2 told me last night she hates the uke (but I think she really meant me playing it)...we kinda got into it after that...but this one still needs to go.

If they don't take it, I will. I'll give them a chance to respond first though.

and it may seem urgent...but it really isn't. the longer i have it the more i still feel like i am in control! lol. i really want to keep it and play it! but instead it's just sitting in a box waiting to be shipped.

and this isn't the one CAZ sold me...just to clarify...

Well count me out i had to pay text book fines.

the thing that makes me mad is i got charged $60 for a book that they are gunna replace this year. go figure.

OH damn... I haven't checked out this thread in a while... BWAHAHAH!

Anyways - dude I can paypal you Friday (Tomorrow Morning) - PAYDAY! WOOT! What's the Paypal addy?!

My youngest son David is gonna be STOKED! (It will go to him, he wants to learn) LOL

So consider this puppy SOLD!

Last edited:
i'm glad it is being enjoyed and that alot of my packing material went with it...my office is full of peanuts and airbags from motorcycle parts, but I am too eco friendly to throw them out.

Top Bottom