UAS on hold

brucemoffatt

Reaction score
*sigh* I just made my target of $300 for the 'new concert uke fund' and the dishwasher failed. After just 14 years. You'd think it could hang on just a little longer and make an even 15 years.

So now we are listening to the new dishwasher do its rhythmical thing. I'll just have to make do with the two perfectly good ukes I already have. :)

There's some chance that there will be a small bonus at the end of the financial year, so all is not lost, and I can always eat vegemite sandwiches for lunch for a few more weeks while the stash regenerates.

Yup always the case with me...Unpredictable unexpected expenses...sheesh...at least you've got 2 ukes...Happy Strummings..MM Stan

*sigh* I just made my target of $300 for the 'new concert uke fund' and the dishwasher failed. After just 14 years. You'd think it could hang on just a little longer and make an even 15 years.

So now we are listening to the new dishwasher do its rhythmical thing. I'll just have to make do with the two perfectly good ukes I already have. :)

There's some chance that there will be a small bonus at the end of the financial year, so all is not lost, and I can always eat vegemite sandwiches for lunch for a few more weeks while the stash regenerates.

Same thing is happening here...not the dishwasher, but other stuff. Hang in there...

Yup always the case with me...Unpredictable unexpected expenses...sheesh...at least you've got 2 ukes...Happy Strummings..MM Stan

Yeah, count your blessings. I've been trying to come up with a uke for a sick young man in my community with cancer, brain tumor, and lord knows what else who can't afford even one uke.

Yh i was just about to say whats wrong with washing by hand but ukulefty beat me to it. Hopefully two ukes will last ya.

exactly. Just use the dishwasher as a large drying rack. You'll save on water and electricity so you'd actually have more to spend ;P

Its always the way.....had to put the car in to get new tires so I knew it was going to be a $500 bill.....about 2 days before the abs and vsa lights lit up on the dash. Well, $1250 later and I only need 1 more $300 part and I'm back to square one. I've had a throbbing pain in the wallet all week.

Top Bottom