Daily Ukulele, June 4, 2011

mds725

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Good morning! Here in the San Francisco Bay Area, we're having another in a series of winter-like rain storms (with more snow in the Sierras!), even though the rainy season is supposed to be over. Oh well. Here's some sunshine to cheer you up, wherever you are.

Page: 92
Song: Good Day Sunshine

Inspiration:

I don't have my book with me at the moment, so I'm not sure if Ukulele Mike is playng the same arrangement or even playing in the same key. If he isn't, then you now have two ways to play this song. :)

I appreciate these daily ukulele posts, but I'm confused. You mention you don't have your book. What book?

Ukulele Mike is awesome, pretty much my online uke instructor. Still trying to get the hang of "Ain't She Sweet" but having a blast trying!

The Daily Ukulele song book has 365 songs. Joey started this link posting one song a day over the next year from the Daily Ukulele songbook. You will notice there is the name of the song and the page you can find it in the Daily Ukulele song book on the daily ukulele posts.

I'm down here in Gilroy, yeah the weather's crazy huh? On the radio a few hours ago they said SF got .4 inches of rain already.

The Daily Ukulele book is one of the Jumpin' Jim series, it's a big fat book with a uke song for each day of the year. Supposedly it doesn't have some of the cool stuff that's in the regular Jumpin' Jim books but it's a book I'd like to have. In fact I'd like to have all the JJ books, I call it JJAS.

I appreciate these daily ukulele posts, but I'm confused. You mention you don't have your book. What book?

As others have mentioned, Daily Ukulele is a 365-song book of sheet music produced by Jim and Liz Beloff. You can find it at Flea Market Music and at amazon.com, among other places. At the time I started this thread, I was in one location and my copy of the Daily Ukulele book was in another place.

Thanks for that. I'll have to get the book. My new Kala came with a Uke Crazy case and it's pockets are empty.

Top Bottom