FS: Magic Fluke Firefly Banjo Uke

Status
Not open for further replies.

soupking

Reaction score
I'm selling my Firefly because I have absolutley no business playing a banjo uke. It's an all around awesome uke with no issues. I got it with the first batch that shipped (in early March if I recall correctly). I'm not currently at home, but I believe it is serial #23. It has maybe less than two hours of playing time on it, to the point that the strings are hardly even settled in. It is thusly in brand new condition.

This particular Firefly is equipped with Peghed Tuners, and I paid $313 with shipping. I'm asking $250 shipped CONUS. Includes Magic Fluke gig bag. I'd like to keep the sale within the US only, as shipping overseas is a royal pain in the rear end (at least in MY experience). Again, I really think it's an awesome uke, I just can't justify keeping it around.

Attachments

• banjo uke.jpg
    banjo uke.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 111
I got this little bugger out last night and played it for a good solid hour. Considering there wasn't too much interest, and the bonding that went on last night, I'm just gonna keep it. Mods, please shut this thing up!

Not sure why, but I have almost a zero success rate in selling ukes on UU. Lol. This thing would have went to a buyer with, essentially, free pegheg tuners (at least that's how I look at it). I thought it was a good deal considering it's in brand spanking new condition. Oh well- it's off the table, folks.

Soupking-

You've got the S/N after mine (I've got #22), and I really love my firefly. If I had the money, I'd have snapped yours up in a minute, just to have the twins!

But I really do think that you're going to love it, the more you play it, so keep on strumming! And Good Luck!

-Kurt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom