Baby Love by Nicole Scherzinger

tsud123

Reaction score
hey guys...i've entered a contest (non-uke related). im trying to win a small scholarship to help pay for school.

in this video i chose to play my ukulele and sing the song. i would greatly appreciate ur support if you would vote for me. i think im the only one who played the ukulele in about 150 other entries.

http://www.brickfish.com/Pages/VideosSeries/VideoView.aspx?vid=4042_57014084&pid=379233&scid=213

here, you will also be able to vote. if you can...please sign up as a member. a vote counts more if u are a member!

thanks guys!

i voted also! i like your singing, it sounds good. and it seems like you had a lotta fun recording yourself lol

I voted for you. When does this contest go until?

thanks rayan...

well...they stop accepting entries on monday (feb 4th)...but i dont know when they close voting. if ur able to vote after that date...id love it if you could.

thatd be so tight if a uke vid won. lol.

THANKS AGAIN!

i voted also! i like your singing, it sounds good. and it seems like you had a lotta fun recording yourself lol

thank you!!

it was alot of fun. i kept screwing up...but i used a decent take. haha. and i laugh alot...so i thought id put that in there too. lol.

i will vote for you!

Top Bottom