New Uke Day!

hungry4adobo

Reaction score
Hi guys, i got a makala concert... :3 it's my new love. the sound for the price is really good. :D bought from my local music shop. Thinking of names. Any suggestions? :D
The Ghs strings actually sound really good on this ukulele :D

Congrats on your concert. I was really excited when I got a concert, really like the size. Enjoy your new love.

yeah I really like that uke. I'm playing mine right now! :)

Congrats on the new uke.
I'm considering getting a Makala as well.

Congrats on you new Makala!!!! If you think the GHS strings sound good....put a set of aquila strings on and you will be AMAZED!!! I have the same uke with aquila strings. Aquila strings really bring out the sound on a laminate uke!!! Give it a try!!

Congrats on your new ukulele. I was thinking about a Makala concert but found a used Kala at a real good price. I got mine yesterday, so I know how you feel.

Great bang for the buck! New Uke day is a lways fun! Can't wait for my day!

Congratulations! Always happy when someone finds a lovable instrument at their local shop. Have a blast with it!

the first thing that came to mind when i heard the uke make was Wallabe, I don't know why. :) might be a good name

Congratulations on your new ukulele! I think it'll probably name itself after you've played it for a little while. Have fun!

Congrats on the new uke :)
So great when UAS is finally satisfied...

As for a name, that's really personal! But I'm sure you'll find something suitable in no time.

Top Bottom