Show me your KoAloha's :D

PedalFreak

Reaction score
I'm about to sell 2 guitars and some other guitar equipment that isn't being used, and the money is going to go toward a couple ukes :D

One that I'm about 85% certain I'm going to get is the KoAloha DVI. The other is going to be a KoAloha Tenor or a Soprano w/ Tenor Neck. Something is drawing me to the Soprano tenor neck.

So lets see photos of your KoAloha ukes :D

IMG_7314.jpgIMG_7322.jpgIMG_7315.jpgIMG_7316.jpgIMG_7321.jpgKoAloha makes the best concerts on the planet, just saying...

I got a tenor and returned it, it did really hold up to the KoAloha Concert or the Kanilea Tenor. The geared tuners on the KoAloha are pretty heavy, IMO. The tenor that I got was a really beautiful one, however. The pikake concert is the only concert I have and I've played plenty.

This is my Super-Concert, Concert Pikake and Soprano Standart Koalohas. I hope you enjoy! each one has your sound.
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Last edited:
Here's my concert. I can't say enough wonderful things about this ukulele. IMO, this is as good as it gets!
attachment.php

Here's my Concert. I really love this thing. Had been planning on a Super Concert since I really like my Kamaka Tenor neck, but kept coming back to this Concert in the store. I think I liked the balance created by the friction tuners...really feels like a perfect uke.

S7306269.jpg

Here is a shot from the peak of my collection.

DSC_0449.jpg

I have since sold the supersoprano and concert, and have added a bow-tie bridge tenor. And when my friend finally gets back from CA, the crown bridge tenor is his.

I plan to pick up a KoAloha as well! I've been playing a Lanikai for the past 2 years, and I'm thinking I should upgrade! My first K-brand uke I'm gonna get will be the KoAloha Tenor Sceptre. That or Concert.. I'm undecided.

Top Bottom