Kala Ka-STE-c Tenor w/case $185 shipped to USA<SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

cb56

Reaction score
SOLD!!! to hankisanerd payment received!
Wow, that was fast.
Need some funds for UAS. I bought this from MGM last august so the set up is great. I just don't need a uke with a pickup or a cutaway. This uke is in excellent condition. Has one or two small dings on the top. So small I doubt that they will photograph. The case is the typical Uke crazy hard foam case. It has a few pin holes in the pocket where I stuck some bling pins. The fretboard of the uke has a couple of marks that look like MGM might have let some fretboard oil drip when he was setting it up. Not sure. Never bothered me much and it doesn't affect anything.
I'll get some additional pics up later but for now these will have to do.
NOTE: The Ubass in the pics is not for sale just the tenor. It's the one with the cutaway.

Kalaspruceukes1.jpg

Kalaspruceukes5.jpg

Kalaspruceukes4.jpg

Kalaspruceukes2.jpg

$185 shipped to cont. USA only. Paypal only

Last edited:
I call first dibbs. Would like to see a few more pictures. PS my wife said I could get it.

I call first dibbs. Would like to see a few more pictures. PS my wife said I could get it.

Sending my paypal address to you hank. You were first in line.
Give me a day or so yo get a suitable box. I'll stay in touch and give you a tracking number when I get it.

Congratulations!

Got it. Need to find a box. Will fedex or ups by wednesday at the latest. You got my cell phone and email. I'll keep you updated. Thanks and enjoy!

Sorry the Ubass gets played every week with the family uke group. They would not be happy if I sold it.

In the interest of full disclosure. I had forgotten that I had posted awhile back that this uke had a dead spot on the 5th fret first string. hankisanerd pointed this out to me so I shot this short video. If he decides he doesn't want to buy this uke, I will of course refund his full paypal payment.

Your honesty is noted sir. I listened to the video several times and my wife too, (she's paying, a gift for me) and I will take the Uke. I look forward to welcoming it to my family.
Hank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom