FS: Customer Kanile'a Tenor with really cool koa<SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichM

Reaction score
Sadly, it's time to let a few go. This custom solid koa Kanile'a tenor is really one of the prettiest ukes I've seen, with intense figure on the front and even cooler figure on the back. Beautiful clean tone is very lively and upfront. A really nice uke, all around. Comes with a Uke Crazy rigd foam case. <SOLD>

Thanks!

Kanilea 2.jpgKanilea 3.jpgKanilea 1.jpgKanilea 4.jpg

Last edited:
WOW, im lost for words that the most georgous uke, that wood, the grain, its some of the nicest ive ever seen

good luck with the sale, if i had the cash i wouldnt hesitate to buy that

Wow, She's gorgeous! I hope she goes to a good home where someone will play her daily and appreciate the beautiful sounds she makes. Good luck with the sale, she won't be on here too long.

Mason671

Thanks for the kind words! It's hard to let it go, but I have two more on the way... so some gotta go. This one will make someone very happy... :)

Wow. I have never seen a Kanilea with the bridge ties versus the pins. Very cool.

I just bought one. Friggin' amazing. Selling everything and getting a concert now!!!

I send a private message! really great uke.

O_O
If this isn't sold, I will most definitely be considering this the next two or three days!

Wow. I have never seen a Kanilea with the bridge ties versus the pins. Very cool.

Ditto...never saw a Kanile'a Uke with bridge ties, always bridge pins!! Very nice lookin uke..too bad I have a 6 stringer or I might be tempted. Love the grain!!!

Yup, that's what attracted me to this uke in the first place--- this is not your everday Kanile'a!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom