New Uke!

mthurman52

Reaction score
New Koloa all solid mahogany concert. East indian rosewood fretboard and bridge. One piece Mahogany neck. And the best part...all mine! So excited to get it in this week! Picked it up for just over $200 with a case included. A steal if you ask me! :D

Attachments

• ku6201-8.jpg
    ku6201-8.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 32
  • ku6201-2.jpg
    ku6201-2.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 37
  • ku6201-3.jpg
    ku6201-3.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 44
  • ku6201-4.jpg
    ku6201-4.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 38
  • ku6201-5.jpg
    ku6201-5.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 32
Dude! Sick uke bro. You care to put up any sound samples? I bet that thing can sing.

IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!!
Stunning piece to show the crowd!!!
Congrats~~ :D

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiice!

Aloha M,
Congratulations..it looks awesome..good score..Happy strumming..have fun and enjoy..MM Stan..

I just got the baritone version yesterday. I am amazed at how beautiful the mahogany is and that the gloss finish is stunning and perfect, and it sounds fantastic. I would have thought they would be more expensive, I'm surprised that there isn't more discussion on Koloa, because I would definitely reccomend them. Congrats on your concert.

I agree, those Koloa's are a great value. Eveything "spot on." I just wish they did a tenor.

VERY nice. Love it when it's a one piece neck/heel. That's getting so rare these days.

:drool: That is one beautiful Uke! Can't wait to hear how she sounds!! Happy New Uke Day!!!

Wow! That gloss on that 'ukulele is blindingly awesome! A New Uke Day is always a great day.

Wowie Zowie what a beauty. Does she/he sound as good as she/he looks? What a bargain. Congratulations.

That Uke is stunning!!!!

Top Bottom