diamond ukukele eye candy

MGM

Reaction score
Custom made in Hawaii my exclusive ukulele jewelry. Try every jewelry store and you will not find ukulele pendants , charms or pins, Maybe occassionally they have really cheap off symetrical silver charm but even that is a rarity, Lotys of Honus, Slippers (Flipflops) and Palm trees Never can find a good ukulele heres some 14k white gold made with 38 1 point diamonds

1006.jpg

1005.jpg

1004.jpg

Mike, Please get rid of the ebay link in your sig, and provide new contact link there.

i'm computor illerate how do i delete it and i will post new website soon....slowly but surely prodding along lots of time when you're only lying down and on computor my emails always been the same musicguymic@aol.com

Wow! I have never found a ukulele pendant yet one of these beauties.

True its funny Hawaii jewelry stores have no ukulelel items period You can go thru all the vendors and occassionally find these cheapy looking sterling silver ones about 15.00 but nothing like these. Dont know why no one makes one. There is a gold one for sale on ebay but that manufacturer is no longer making them.

i'm computor illerate how do i delete it and i will post new website soon....slowly but surely prodding along lots of time when you're only lying down and on computor my emails always been the same musicguymic@aol.com

Mike - Go to SETTINGS at the top of the page, and edit your signature (It's in the left-hand column). You should be able to put the email link in place of the ebay link. with very little effort.

(And I'm still lovin' the Kala Cedar Top you suggested to me!)

-Kurt

Top Bottom