Daily Ukulele June 6th 2011

joeybug

Reaction score
Good Morning Everyone :D

Hopefully today my computer will behave and not post this three times! In good news, today I did my weekly weigh and I've lost 15lbs! I was so shocked I checked it a couple of times and it's accurate! Wow, amazing what a good diet will do!

Anyway, moving on!

Page: 124
Song: I'll Fly Away

Inspiration:

Another by UU's own Ken Middleton, very pretty song!

Enjoy and have a great day!

Get :music:

congrats! glad to hear the results of your dillegent diet are kicking in! Diet is everything, your body is built from what you consume. There is plenty of evidence showing the effects of diet and nutrition on health. IMO the closer we stick to a diet that evolution ment us for the better off we are. Modern processed food is poison.

love that song, :) was wanting to do it for the old time religion contest but its copyright

congrats! glad to hear the results of your dillegent diet are kicking in! Diet is everything, your body is built from what you consume. There is plenty of evidence showing the effects of diet and nutrition on health. IMO the closer we stick to a diet that evolution ment us for the better off we are. Modern processed food is poison.

love that song, :) was wanting to do it for the old time religion contest but its copyright

What wolfybau said! Congrats on your weight loss.. it's a lifetime of learning how to eat real foods! you can do this Joey.. so happy!
and great song today, Ken's Arrangement is wonderful!

Wow, congratulations on the diet and the results thereof!! I love the song, too.

Cheers

Thanks, Wolfy. In total, since starting 4 weeks ago, I've lost 21lbs, get to do my measurements next week and hoping to see where I've lost the weight from! And yes, it's a beautiful song!

What wolfybau said! Congrats on your weight loss.. it's a lifetime of learning how to eat real foods! you can do this Joey.. so happy!
and great song today, Ken's Arrangement is wonderful!

Thanks, Carrie! I'm kinda shocked at the massive loss, especially considering how ill I've been this past week and with family death and everything, I was totally expecting a bit of a gain, but this is GREAT!

Wow, congratulations on the diet and the results thereof!! I love the song, too.

Cheers

Thanks, Bruce! I do like the song, it's very pretty and Ken plays it so well!

Wow Joey, I am so proud of you sticking to your diet and loosing that weight. I bet you feel better too. I am very sorry about your grandmother.
Thanks for the daily uke's, I love them, and of course you can't go wrong with a Ken video.

Wow Joey, I am so proud of you sticking to your diet and loosing that weight. I bet you feel better too. I am very sorry about your grandmother.
Thanks for the daily uke's, I love them, and of course you can't go wrong with a Ken video.

Thanks, I am pretty pleased with myself! Thanks for the condolences, it's been a hard week. And you're right, Ken certainly has some talent and you can never go wrong with him :D

Top Bottom